Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Horse Shampoo - does it really work?

 

 

 

 

I used it about 6 years ago. My hair went from faded, unhealthy hair with dry split ends to healthy, glossy and thicker hair in no time (well… about a month). Unfortunately the person that got it for me, moved away from Cape Town.

 

The other day I saw it again at a nearby Pet Shop, but it was R95 a litre.  Dischem has it on their website for R61.95 – Product Code 094911000EA.

 

 

I have started using it again about two weeks ago and my hair already has less frizz, feels softer and it definitely looks shinier to me.

 

It is a very runny shampoo, but I just mix it in equal parts with normal shampoo. I’ve used it with Pantene Clarifying shampoo and also TRESemmé Cleanse & Replenish Deep Cleanse. Both these shampoos remove build-up and oily residue leaving hair shiny.

 

Pantene's Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo deeply cleans, removing build-up and oily residue leaving hair shiny, clean and refreshed.

 

TRESemmé Cleanse & Replenish Deep Cleanse Shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair’s shine. This formula, containing vitamin C, is gentle enough for daily use and will cleanse your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel.

 

 

 

Here are some other reviews that you can go and read:

 

 

 

http://hellostatusquo.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/the-miracle-of-horse-shampoo/

 

 

http://secretsandstilettos.com/2012/09/03/hair-care/

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comments here